Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hey, notthnig to do, so decided to update. Notthnig much happen this week, watched Madagascar yesterday (16/11/08)[alex:"how long will it take 2 repair the plane" penguin:"about 6-9 months" alex:" 69 months!!!"] n watching 007 this Tues (i think). Then there was last night nearly 12am, i spend almost 10 minit searching for..... my spare shaving blade. Mine has rusted, cant find the spare so have 2 use the new 1. I wanted so shave badlly cause i nearly got a beard...makes me feel like an old man. (2 weeks didn't shave :P)
Hope some1 will organize a gethering for 6I'ians this time, cause i'm lazy 2 organize.
BIOHAZARD OFFICAL SHUFFLE VIDEO, COMMING SOON TO YOUTUBE.COM
Mmm... i wonder when can i see Ren Yao, i wan my sony vegas!! Btw, have to reinstall photoshop CS3, i wan edit some1's picture.
:P